Do you like painting?
Do you want to paint a keychain by yourself?
Making your own wood painting keychains is a fun and creative activity, and it adds a personal touch to your plain wood keychain. With just a few painting strokes and some supplies, you can make your own custom keychains.
You can also gift your custom wood keychain to someone special. This thoughtful gift is a great gesture to express yourself.
Kinds of Wood Keychain
Your custom keychains can be in any shape or size. In addition, there are different kinds of wood keychains you can make.
- An engraved keychain in which you can engrave a design or name in the wood.
- Wood custom keychain in which you can shape the wood in any shape you can, such as someone’s name, a cartoon image, or a picture.
- Or there can be wood keychain blanks that are open to creativity.
But do you want to create a wooden keychain on your own? You can realize your great ideas on these wood keychains.
So, we are going to brief the steps to make your wood keychain in this article.
Steps to Make the Wood Painting Keychains Yourself
The process of making your own wood painting keychains is simple. However, making these custom keychains requires a few tools and materials.
You would need these things:
- Piece of wood
- Paint brushes
- A sealant
- Keychain hardware
Now coming towards the steps to make the wood painting keychains.
- Get a piece of wood. It can be found at a local hardware store, or you may also have it at your home. Just make sure the wood is dry and has no cracks. Also, choose the size and shape of the wood piece according to your wood keychain design.
- Now shape the wood to your desired shape. You can shape the custom keychains as you like. It can be the shape of a heart or a figure, maybe your initials, or anything you want your wood keychain to be.
- Now after shaping the wood keychain, it is time to paint it. Let your imagination run wild and paint it as you want. After it’s done, you must use the sealant to seal the paint, so it does not get ruined.
- After the paint is dry, now is the time to attach the keychain hardware to your wood keychain. You can either use a drill or a screwdriver to attach the hardware. Just make sure it is firmly attached.
- Once the paint is dry, it’s time to attach the hardware to the wood. Depending on the type of hardware you have, you can use a drill or a screwdriver to attach them. Make sure to secure the hardware firmly to the wood.
- Now attach the keyring to your wood keychain, and it is done.
You can make as many custom keychains as you want. These steps define a simple but effective method to make your custom keychains. With just a little effort and creativity, you can make something that relates to you, or you can have a customized gift for someone to express yourself.
At Pdodo, we can also make customized wood keychains with the highest quality material and finishing according to your requirements.